Right of cancellation
If the Customer is a consumer, they have a right of cancellation.
The prerequisites for and legal consequences of cancellation
shall be regulated by the following cancellation policy.
Right of cancellation:
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without providing grounds.
The cancellation deadline is calculated as fourteen days from the day, (Variant 1: for a purchase contract) on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has/have taken the goods into possession; (Variant 2: for contracts for several goods that you have ordered in one order to be delivered separately) the date on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has/have taken the last of the goods into possession, or (Variant 3: for a contract for the delivery of a good in several partial deliveries or batches) the date on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has/have taken the last partial delivery or batch into possession. If a training has been ordered, the cancellation period is fourteen days from receipt of the order confirmation.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform Bosch Rexroth at
Bosch Rexroth AG,
by means of an unambiguous declaration (e.g. a letter sent in the post or an email) of your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached Cancellation Form for this purpose, this is not mandatory however. If you exercise this right, Bosch Rexroth shall promptly (e.g. via email) send you a confirmation that they have received your cancellation. If you return the goods without making an unambiguous declaration, Bosch Rexroth shall assume that you wish to cancel this contract.
Sending a notification that you wish to exercise your right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation deadline shall be sufficient to qualify as adherence to this deadline.Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, Bosch Rexroth must reimburse you for all payments that Bosch Rexroth has received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of costs arising from your choice of another delivery type than the standard delivery offered by Bosch Rexroth), without delay and within fourteen days of the day on which Bosch Rexroth received notification of your cancellation of this contract at the latest. Bosch Rexroth requires your account details in order to make this refund, which you are requested to please provide along with your notice of cancellation. No fees shall be charged to you due to this refund under any circumstances.
You must send or transfer the goods to Bosch Rexroth AG, Bahnhofplatz 2, 97070 Würzburg, without delay and in all cases within fourteen days of the day on which you inform Bosch Rexroth of your cancellation of this contract. The deadline shall count as adhered to if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline. Bosch Rexroth shall bear the costs for the return delivery of the goods, if you send the goods to Bosch Rexroth AG, Bahnhofplatz 2, 97070 Würzburg and use the parcel service company specified by Bosch Rexroth.
In all other cases you must bear the costs for return delivery of the goods.
You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value can be attributed to handling them in a manner not necessary for the inspection of the condition, features and functioning of the goods.End of cancellation policyCancellation form
If you would like to cancel the contract, then please fill out this form and return it to us.
Bosch Rexroth AG
97070 Würzburg, Germany
- I/We (*) hereby terminate the contract concluded by me/us (*) regarding the purchase of the following goods/services (*) and request a refund to the below bank account:
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*):
- Your name:
- Your address:
- Your bank details (IBAN) for the refund:
- Your signature (only for submissions on paper):
(*) Strike out non-relevant option
There is no right to cancellation under § 312g (2) BGB
- for delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which the selections or specifications of the consumer are decisive, or that are obviously tailor-made to the individual requirements of the consumer;
- for delivery of goods if these have been mixed in with other goods after being delivered and can no longer be distinguished from these other goods due to their nature;
- for contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software or print media in sealed or welded packaging, if the seal was removed after delivery;
- for training services, if fulfillment of the contract has already begun.
- In the event of cancellation, Bosch Rexroth shall only bear the costs for the return delivery of the goods, if the goods are sent to Bosch Rexroth AG, Bahnhofplatz 2, 97070 Würzburg and the parcel service company specified by Bosch Rexroth is used. Otherwise direct return delivery costs shall not be reimbursed.
- The Customer can contact Bosch Rexroth before returning the goods to agree upon the return delivery, without this affecting the right of cancellation by returning the goods. Bosch Rexroth shall in this case issue a return receipt. The Customer may attach this along with the return delivery.
- By beginning download, logging into the learning platform and participation in the training, the consumer agrees that Bosch Rexroth has begun to fulfill the contract before the expiry of the cancellation deadline. The consumer is aware that by beginning download, logging into the learning platform and participating in the training, they are agreeing to the beginning of the fulfillment of the contract by Bosch Rexroth, and are thereby forfeiting their right to cancellation.