General Conditions for the Didactic eShop of Bosch Rexroth AG
- The version of these General Conditions valid on the date of conclusion of the contract applies to all transactions initiated and processed between Bosch Rexroth AG, Zum Eisengießer 1, 97816 Lohr am Main (hereinafter referred to as “Bosch Rexroth”) and the Customer via the Didactic eShop. The text of these General Conditions shall be saved by Bosch Rexroth and shall be made available to the Customer in electronic form on request, including subsequent to the conclusion of the contract.
- Divergent, contradictory or additional General Conditions of the Customer shall not be part of the contract, even when Bosch Rexroth does not explicitly disagree with them or the Customer refers to them when making their order. Contractual conditions of the Customer shall also not be valid if Bosch Rexroth, while aware of the contractual conditions, accepts the Customer's services without reservation. They shall only be valid if Bosch Rexroth explicitly agrees to this in writing.
- The goods and services offered by Bosch Rexroth via the Didactic eShop are intended for both consumers and entrepreneurs, but only for final users. For the purposes of these General Conditions (i) a “consumer” is any natural person who undertakes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed either to their commercial or independent professional activities (§ 13 German Civil Code (BGB)), and (ii) an “entrepreneur” is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity, who is exercising their commercial or independent professional activity when concluding the contract (§ 14 (1) BGB).
Bosch Rexroth operates the Didactic eShop where Customers are presented with a range of services in connection with the training and training systems offered by Bosch Rexroth. Goods and services can be selected from this range, they can be held in a shopping basket and then sent to Bosch Rexroth as a purchase order. Before a purchase order is sent, the customer is given another opportunity to review and correct the data input in a confirmation window. Purchase orders and delivery are only possible in the Federal Republic of Germany. The order may only be made in the German or English languages.
Conclusion of contract – delivery reservation, dispatch and contact process
- The Didactic eShop represents a non-binding invitation to the Customer to order goods and services. The Didactic eShop may undergo technical and other changes within reasonable limits.
When the purchase order is placed by clicking on the button “place purchase order with obligation to pay” the Customer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract. The receipt of the Customer’s order will be confirmed without delay. The confirmation of receipt does not yet constitute a binding acceptance of the order, but merely serves to inform the Customer that his purchase order has been received. The purchase contract shall be deemed concluded when Bosch Rexroth sends an order confirmation to the Customer or sends the ordered goods, whichever Bosch Rexroth prefers. Bosch Rexroth retains the right to link the
confirmation of receipt with a declaration of acceptance.
Bosch Rexroth shall store the text of the contract and send the Customer the order confirmation by email. Previous purchase orders can be viewed at any time in the Customer’s account.
- Bosch Rexroth is authorized to limit the size of the order to an amount standard for them.
- In the case of a goods delivery, this shall be done in accordance with agreements made with the customer. Agreement of delivery and fulfillment deadlines and dates must be made in written form. Delivery and fulfillment deadlines and dates are non-binding unless they have been previously designated as binding by Bosch Rexroth in writing. If reasonable for the Customer, delivery may be made in batches.
- The contract shall be concluded with the reservation that, in the case of incorrect or improper self-delivery, delivery shall not be done or shall only partially be done. In the case of non-availability, only partial availability and only temporary non-availability of the goods, the Customer shall be informed within ten working days. Any payment already received shall be immediately refunded.
- If delivery is delayed by more than two weeks, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. Moreover, if this occurs the provider also has the right to no longer be bound by the contract. In this case, any payments already made by the Customer shall be immediately refunded.
- Delivery times specified by Bosch Rexroth shall be calculated from the time the order confirmation is issued by Bosch Rexroth, subject to payment of the purchase price in advance. If no delivery time is specified for the goods by Bosch Rexroth in the training shop, the order shall, as a rule, be dispatched within three working days.
Should the Customer have any queries regarding their order,
they can contact Bosch Rexroth Customer Service at:
Phone: + 49 -9352 18-1920
Monday to Friday from 8 AM – 5 PM (not free of charge)
Right of cancellation
If the Customer is a consumer, they have a right of cancellation.
The prerequisites for and legal consequences of cancellation
shall be regulated by the following cancellation policy.
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without providing grounds.
The cancellation deadline is calculated as fourteen days from the day, (Variant 1: for a purchase contract) on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has/have taken the goods into possession; (Variant 2: for contracts for several goods that you have ordered in one order to be delivered separately) the date on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has/have taken the last of the goods into possession, or (Variant 3: for a contract for the delivery of a good in several partial deliveries or batches) the date on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has/have taken the last partial delivery or batch into possession. If a training has been ordered, the cancellation period is fourteen days from receipt of the order confirmation.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform Bosch Rexroth at
Bosch Rexroth AG,
by means of an unambiguous declaration (e.g. a letter sent in the post or an email) of your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached Cancellation Form for this purpose, this is not mandatory however. If you exercise this right, Bosch Rexroth shall promptly (e.g. via email) send you a confirmation that they have received your cancellation. If you return the goods without making an unambiguous declaration, Bosch Rexroth shall assume that you wish to cancel this contract.
Sending a notification that you wish to exercise your right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation deadline shall be sufficient to qualify as adherence to this deadline.Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, Bosch Rexroth must reimburse you for all payments that Bosch Rexroth has received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of costs arising from your choice of another delivery type than the standard delivery offered by Bosch Rexroth), without delay and within fourteen days of the day on which Bosch Rexroth received notification of your cancellation of this contract at the latest. Bosch Rexroth requires your account details in order to make this refund, which you are requested to please provide along with your notice of cancellation. No fees shall be charged to you due to this refund under any circumstances.
You must send or transfer the goods to Bosch Rexroth AG, Bahnhofplatz 2, 97070 Würzburg, without delay and in all cases within fourteen days of the day on which you inform Bosch Rexroth of your cancellation of this contract. The deadline shall count as adhered to if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline. Bosch Rexroth shall bear the costs for the return delivery of the goods, if you send the goods to Bosch Rexroth AG, Bahnhofplatz 2, 97070 Würzburg and use the parcel service company specified by Bosch Rexroth.
In all other cases you must bear the costs for return delivery of the goods.
You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value can be attributed to handling them in a manner not necessary for the inspection of the condition, features and functioning of the goods.End of cancellation policyCancellation form
If you would like to cancel the contract, then please fill out this form and return it to us.
Bosch Rexroth AG
97070 Würzburg, Germany
- I/We (*) hereby terminate the contract concluded by me/us (*) regarding the purchase of the following goods/services (*) and request a refund to the below bank account:
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*):
- Your name:
- Your address:
- Your bank details (IBAN) for the refund:
- Your signature (only for submissions on paper):
(*) Strike out non-relevant option
There is no right to cancellation under § 312g (2) BGB - for delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the
manufacture of which the selections or specifications of the
consumer are decisive, or that are obviously tailor-made to
the individual requirements of the consumer;
- for delivery of goods if these have been mixed in with other goods after being delivered and can no longer be distinguished from these other goods due to their nature;
- for contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software or print media in sealed or welded packaging, if the seal was removed after delivery;
- for training services, if fulfillment of the contract has already begun.
- In the event of cancellation, Bosch Rexroth shall only bear the costs for the return delivery of the goods, if the goods are sent to Bosch Rexroth AG, Bahnhofplatz 2, 97070 Würzburg and the parcel service company specified by Bosch Rexroth is used. Otherwise direct return delivery costs shall not be reimbursed.
- The Customer can contact Bosch Rexroth before returning the goods to agree upon the return delivery, without this affecting the right of cancellation by returning the goods. Bosch Rexroth shall in this case issue a return receipt. The Customer may attach this along with the return delivery.
- By beginning download, logging into the learning platform and participation in the training, the consumer agrees that Bosch Rexroth has begun to fulfill the contract before the expiry of the cancellation deadline. The consumer is aware that by beginning download, logging into the learning platform and participating in the training, they are agreeing to the beginning of the fulfillment of the contract by Bosch Rexroth, and are thereby forfeiting their right to cancellation.
- If the Customer is a consumer, they have a right of cancellation. The prerequisites for and legal consequences of cancellation shall be regulated by the following cancellation policy.
Retention of ownership – transfer
- Bosch Rexroth shall retain ownership of the goods and training materials and the relevant carrier until the purchase price is fully paid.
- The Customer is obliged to handle the goods with care until ownership is transferred to them. If maintenance and inspection tasks are necessary in order to properly maintain the goods during the period of retention of title, the Customer must carry them out promptly at their own cost.
If the Customer is an entrepreneur, they are authorized to process or combine the goods to which Bosch Rexroth retains the title in the context of properly conducting their business operations. Any products arising from this processing or combination shall be jointly owned by Bosch Rexroth as security for the claims of Bosch Rexroth detailed in Paragraph 1, which the customer now transfers to Bosch Rexroth.
The Customer must store the items jointly owned by Bosch Rexroth free of charge as an ancillary contractual obligation. The proportion of the jointly owned items owned by Bosch Rexroth is defined by the proportional value that the goods (calculated in accordance with the final invoice amount including VAT) and the product produced by the processing or combination at the time of the processing or combination have. The Customer is authorized to sell on the goods as part of their proper business transactions for cash payment or with retention of title. The Customer shall assign all of their claims arising from the reselling of the goods along with ancillary rights, regardless of whether the goods were processed further or not. The assigned claims shall serve to secure the claims of Bosch Rexroth in accordance with Clause 5.1. The Customer is authorized to withdraw the assigned claims. At the request of Bosch Rexroth, the Customer must inform Bosch Rexroth immediately of who they have sold the goods owned or jointly owned by Bosch Rexroth to, and what claims they are entitled to arising from the resale, as well as provide officially certified documentation on the assignment of the claims to Bosch Rexroth at their cost.
- The Customer is not entitled to any other rights regarding the items to which Bosch Rexroth retains title or which are jointly owned by them. The Customer must immediately inform Bosch Rexroth of seizures or other legal adverse events occurring to the goods or claims wholly or partially owned by Bosch Rexroth. The Customer shall bear all costs necessary to remove rights of third parties to the goods owned by Bosch Rexroth as security or to which Bosch Rexroth retains title, if they cannot be collected from third parties.
- If the value of Bosch Rexroth's securities exceeds the total claims of Bosch Rexroth by more than 10%, Bosch Rexroth shall surrender the securities of their choice that make up the difference if requested by the Customer.
- If Bosch Rexroth assigns carriers of training materials in the context of trainings, e.g. tablets, directly to the Customer, the Customer must allow their use by the participant during the training.
Prices and payment
The prices specified at the time the order is made are valid. All prices are inclusive of the statutory VAT applicable at the time. Bosch Rexroth shall not charge the Customer
any additional costs for using distance communication.
- Payment shall be made by defined credit card, PayPal or PayPal Express. For payments by credit card, the invoiced amount shall be deducted in EUR (euro) before the goods are dispatched, and the registration/activation code for the learning platform or training start shall be sent. For credit card payments by the customer, the text “Bosch Rexroth Shop” shall appear as the posting text. If the credit card debit is canceled, the Customer shall undertake to pay the price plus any additional costs within ten days of receiving the goods. These costs include, inter alia, the costs arising from the cancellation of the credit card debit or due to non-payment.
- If the Customer delays payment, Bosch Rexroth shall be authorized to claim damages arising from the delay (e.g. delay interest, warning charges after the first warning, collection charges), as well as to demand immediate cash payment for all undisputed due claims arising from the business relationship.
- The Customer only has a right to offsetting if their counterclaims were legally established or undisputed by Bosch Rexroth. The Customer may only exercise a right to retention if their counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
- The prices specified at the time the order is made are valid. All prices are inclusive of the statutory VAT applicable at the time. Bosch Rexroth shall not charge the Customer
For orders and deliveries within Germany, packaging and delivery shall be free of charge, regardless of the order value.
Transfer of risk
The risk of accidental destruction and accidental deterioration of the purchased goods shall be transferred to the
Customer upon their delivery.
The risk shall still be transferred if the Customer delays accepting the goods.
For behavior on the part of the Customer that breaches the contract, particularly delayed payment, Bosch Rexroth is authorized, without affecting other contractual and legal rights, to withdraw from the contract after the expiry of a reasonable deadline extension. Bosch Rexroth is authorized to withdraw from the contract without specifying an extended deadline if the Customer stops making payments or if insolvency proceedings or comparable proceedings for debt settlement have been initiated regarding the object of its claims.
Bosch Rexroth is also authorized to withdraw without setting an extended deadline, (i) if there is a significant deterioration in the financial situation of the Customer or this is probable, and this puts at risk the fulfillment of a contractual obligation towards Bosch Rexroth or (ii) if the Customer is unable to pay or has excessive debts.
The Customer must guarantee immediate access to Bosch Rexroth or its representatives to the goods belonging to Bosch Rexroth and surrender them after declaring withdrawal. After providing timely notice, Bosch Rexroth can utilize the goods to which they retain title otherwise in order to settle outstanding claims against the Customer. Statutory rights and claims are not restricted by the regulations contained in § 9.
Special regulations for withdrawal for training courses:
Subject to a period of at least six calendar weeks before the beginning of a course, the customer may withdraw from the contract free of charge. The time of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal at Bosch Rexroth AG is decisive.
If the withdrawal is not effective in due time, six calendar weeks before the beginning of the course at the latest, a service charge amounting to EUR 80.00 plus the applicable legal value added tax shall be due per participant. From four weeks before the beginning of the course, 50% of the participation fee plus the applicable legal value added tax will be charged per participant. The same applies in case of non-appearance of the registered participant. Customers may, however, appoint a representative in the place of the registered participant free of charge. This shall be notified in writing before the beginning of the course.
Bosch Rexroth must always be informed of the withdrawal in writing or in text form. Prices which have already been paid shall be compensated if, according to this provision, the obligation to pay the participation fee is no longer applicable. Bookings can be changed to another course date or also another course at any time in writing, however, only once per participant and the course booked for them. If the booking is changed complying with a period of at least four calendar weeks before the beginning of a course, it is free of charge. If the re-booking is not is not made on time by the deadline of four calendar weeks prior to the start the course, a service charge amounting to EUR 80.00 plus the applicable legal value added tax shall become due for each participant. For changes in a booking within two weeks before the beginning of a course, 30 of the participation fee shall be due. Failure to participate in individual training units shall not entitle to any reduction of the invoice amount unless the organizer is responsible for the failure to participate. In the case of non-attendance, the training documents will not be provided in electronic or printed form.
Special regulations for withdrawal from eLearnings:
A change in booking or cancellation of eLearnings is free of charge before the first login. After the first login, the complete participation fee shall become due.
- For behavior on the part of the Customer that breaches the contract, particularly delayed payment, Bosch Rexroth is authorized, without affecting other contractual and legal rights, to withdraw from the contract after the expiry of a reasonable deadline extension. Bosch Rexroth is authorized to withdraw from the contract without specifying an extended deadline if the Customer stops making payments or if insolvency proceedings or comparable proceedings for debt settlement have been initiated regarding the object of its claims.
Liability for defects
- If the Customer is a consumer, statutory rights regarding defects apply.
- If the Customer is an entrepreneur, the General Terms and Conditions for Deliveries and Services of Bosch Rexroth AG, 2012 Version; https://www.boschrexroth.com/de/de/home/rechtliche-hinweise apply for defect regulations for contracts for the delivery of goods.
- Bosch Rexroth shall supply the contact data of the manufacturer of the assigned carriers of training materials, e.g. tablets, including proof of guarantee and servicing. Bosch Rexroth cedes all warranty rights against the supplier of the tablet to the customer as the owner of the tablet.
Intellectual property rights
- The training documents, as well as other electronic content made available by Bosch Rexroth, e.g. as part of eLearnings, knowledge subscriptions, animations, etc., contain copyright-protected information and contents and may not be used for purposes other than carrying out the training and expanding the knowledge of the orderer. The orderer shall have the non-exclusive, non-transferable, spatially and temporally unrestricted right of use for the digital content acquired, in order to save it on the end device personally used by them. In particular they are permitted to make multiple copies of the documents, particularly on end devices or media that other persons have access to, to edit the documents, and send them or transfer them to third parties. The orderer may not remove copyright notices, brand names, digital watermarks and other legal reservations in the document in question. Necessary system prerequisites for use are the responsibility of the orderer.
- Bosch Rexroth is not liable for claims arising from the infringement of the intellectual property rights of third parties if the intellectual property right is or has been owned by the orderer or a company directly or indirectly under their control due to capital or voting rights.
- Bosch Rexroth is not liable for claims arising from the infringement of intellectual property rights if at least one intellectual property right from the intellectual property right family has been published by the European Patent Office or in one of the states of the Federal Republic of Germany, France, Great Britain, Austria or the USA.
- The orderer must immediately make Bosch Rexroth aware of known forthcoming (probable) infringements of intellectual property rights or related risks and allow Bosch Rexroth at the request of Bosch Rexroth – insofar as is possible – to lead in legal disputes (including outside of court).
- As Bosch Rexroth chooses, the orderer is authorized to obtain a usage right for a product that infringes intellectual property rights or to modify it so that the intellectual property right is no longer infringed, or to replace it with the same type of product that does not infringe intellectual property rights. If this is not possible under reasonable conditions or within a reasonable period of time, the orderer has – if they have allowed Bosch Rexroth to carry out a modification – statutory withdrawal rights. Under the aforementioned conditions, Bosch Rexroth also has a right of withdrawal. Bosch Rexroth reserves the right to also implement the measures to be chosen from under Clause 11.5 Sentence 1 if the intellectual property right infringement has not yet been legally validated or recognized by Bosch Rexroth.
- Claims of the orderer are excluded if they are responsible for the intellectual property right infringement or if they do not provide a reasonable amount of support in defense against the claims of third parties.
- Claims of the orderer are also excluded if the products were produced in accordance with the specifications or instructions of the orderer or the (probable) infringement of the intellectual property right results from use in cooperation with another component not produced by Bosch Rexroth, or the products are used in a way that Bosch Rexroth could not have envisaged.
- The obligation of Bosch Rexroth to provide compensation for damages for intellectual property right infringements is also regulated under Clause 12.
- The statute of limitations for claims arising from intellectual property right infringements shall correspond to the statutory deadlines.
- More extensive claims of the orderer, or claims differing from those regulated in Clause 11 due to the infringement of the intellectual property rights of third parties are excluded.
Limitation of liability
Bosch Rexroth shall only be liable for damages and reimbursement of wasted expenses under § 284 BGB (hereinafter referred to as “reimbursement for damages”) due to infringement of contractual or extra-contractual obligations
- in cases of intent or gross negligence,
- in cases of negligent or intentional harm to life, body or health,
- due to fraudulent concealment of defects or the assumption of a quality or durability guarantee,
- in cases of negligent or gross infringement of contractual obligations, i.e. of obligations that are initially made possible by implementation of the contract which the Customer may regularly rely on being adhered to, or
- due to statutory liability in accordance with product liability law.
- Reimbursement of damages arising from the infringement of basic contractual obligations is, however, limited to foreseeable damages typical for this kind of contract, unless there has been intent or gross negligence or damage to life, body or health or a quality or durability guarantee has been issued.
More extensive liability for reimbursement of damages than envisaged under Clause 12 is excluded – regardless of the legal nature of the claims being made. This particularly applies for claims for reimbursement of damages arising from culpability at the time the contract is concluded, due
to other infringements of obligations, or due to tortious claims for damages in accordance with § 823 BGB.
- If Bosch Rexroth is not liable for reimbursement of damages, this also holds with regard to personal liability for reimbursement of damages of the employees, representatives and others assisting Bosch Rexroth in fulfilling the contract.
- No change in the burden of proof to the detriment of the Customer is associated with the above regulations.
- If the Customer is an entrepreneur, they shall indemnify Bosch Rexroth against any possible negative consequences for Bosch Rexroth from third parties arising from damaging actions by the Customer – regardless of whether they are intentional or negligent.
- Bosch Rexroth shall only be liable for damages and reimbursement of wasted expenses under § 284 BGB (hereinafter referred to as “reimbursement for damages”) due to infringement of contractual or extra-contractual obligations
Additional conditions for training events
- The beginning, duration and location of training courses are specified in the current training program and/or are separately agreed upon within the scope of special courses. The participant is obliged to comply with the security and safety provisions valid at the location of the seminar.
Bosch Rexroth AG renders the services within the scope of the courses of the current training program and within the scope of special courses either themselves or by employees and/or freelancers. Scope, form, topic and the target of the training are described in the training program or determined by explicit agreement and adjusted to the need of the participants and to keep up with technological developments. The participation fee includes the costs for lecturers, detailed working documents, refreshments and lunch for every complete seminar day, however no hotel reservations, costs for overnight stays, travel
- The participation fees are indicated in the current training program and/or are agreed upon with the customer in writing. All prices are indicated net, in euro, plus the applicable legal value added tax. The total price shall be indicated in the order confirmation.
- If there are insufficient registrations according to the envisaged minimum number of participants for a course or if the orderly implementation of a training course is not possible due to other reasons for which Bosch Rexroth AG is not responsible, e.g. the trainer falls ill, Bosch Rexroth AG is thus entitled to cancel or postpone the training courses to a newly agreed date. In case of cancellation by Bosch Rexroth AG, participation fees which have already been paid shall be fully compensated. Replacement and follow-up costs of the customer or third parties due to the cancellation or postponement of courses or single lessons
are excluded in any case.
- Bosch Rexroth shall be entitled to implement necessary changes or deviations with regard to content, method or organization before or during the course if these changes or deviations will not considerably change or outweigh the benefit of the announced course for the participant. If necessary, lecturers which have already been intended can be replaced by persons with identical qualification with regard to the announced topic without this giving participants the right to cancellation or reduction of the
Additional liability conditions in the context of training events
In case of culpable damage to the training equipment or materials, the customer shall be liable for the participants registered by them.
If items brought along by the customer or single participants are stolen or lost, Bosch Rexroth AG shall only be liable for intention or gross negligence.
Special regulations for sponsored educational measures
In case of sponsored measures, the training costs are financed by what is referred to as “Education vouchers” or by direct acceptance of the costs by the sponsoring agency.
Applications for sponsoring of the professional further training according to the directives of the Social Security Code, Third Book (SGB III) can be placed with the Federal Labor Office or job centers.
The training participant shall ensure sponsoring with their responsible advisor at the Federal Labor Office in advance. If participation in the booked training is not possible as the sponsorship was not approved, the participant may only cancel the contract free of charge within the scope of § 9.
Saving of data, data protection
- All personal data communicated by the Customer shall only be collected, processed and saved by Bosch Rexroth in a manner consistent with the provisions of German data protection law.
- Use of the Customer's personal data is necessary in order to fulfill the contract concluded with them. Any usage beyond this requires the explicit consent of the Customer. The particulars regarding the data collected and its use can be obtained from the data protection declaration.
Identity of the provider
The provider of the training shop is
Bosch Rexroth AG
97070 Würzburg, Germany
Phone: +49 9352 18-1920
Monday to Friday from 8 AM – 5 PM (free of charge)
- Complaints may be made via the above address.
- The provider of the training shop is
Information about out of court resolution of disputes in front of dispute resolution bodies for consumers
Information regarding online dispute resolution (ODR): The European Commission offers a platform for the resolution of online disputes. This platform is dedicated to facilitating the out-of-court settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations in online sales and service agreements. The platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Remark according to § 36 Verbraucherstreitbeilegungsgesetz (VSBG): Bosch Rexroth does not engage in out-of-court settlements before consumer arbitration bodies.
- If one provision of these conditions and the other agreements made is or becomes invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions shall remain unaffected. The contractual partners are obliged to endeavor to replace the invalid provision with a regulation coming as close as possible to its economic purpose.
The court of jurisdiction is Stuttgart (for local court proceedings, the local court in 70190 Stuttgart) or, at the discretion of Bosch Rexroth, the office of the operating facility executing the order if the customer
- is a businessperson
- does not have a general domestic court of jurisdiction or
- has, after contract conclusion, moved its domestic domicile or place of habitual residence to a foreign country or if their domicile or place of habitual residence are not known at the time the claim is raised. Bosch Rexroth shall also be entitled to take action in front of a court which is responsible for the registered office or a subsidiary of the customer.
- Only German law shall apply to the legal relationship excluding the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
Bosch Rexroth AG, Stand März 2017